NREGA Job Card 2021: NREGA job card works basically as an identity card of the individuals and also as proof of being a worker. In this article , we will let you know how to Check NREGA Job Card number online, Eligibility for NREGA scheme, benefits etc.
What is MGNREGA or NREGA?
NREGA or National Rural Employment Guarantee Act was established in 2005 to accommodate at least 100 days of work to rural families who have willingly accepted to do untrained work every year. The act, which was following turned to MGNREGA or Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee Act that guarantees to give labor to the unutilized or under-utilized rural workforce of the country for the construction of ponds, roads, and canals in rural India.
NREGA Job Card 2021 – An Overview
|Authority||National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Category||Job Card 2020|
|Scheme Name||NREGA Job Card List 2020|
|Beneficiaries||People living Below Poverty Line|
|Frequency of Job card Registration||Throughout the year|
|Download JANMANREGA Mobile Application||Click Here|
Eligibility for NREGA Scheme
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) is appropriate to rural areas of all states and is administered by the central government. The following are the eligibility criteria for receiving the benefits under the NREGA scheme:
• Must be a Citizen of India to seek NREGA benefits
- The applicant must not be a minor i.e. He/ She should be above 18.
• NREGA applicant must be part of a local household (i.e. application must be made with local Gram Panchayat)
• Applicant must volunteer for unskilled labor
The criteria for MGNREGA eligibility have been kept simple so that a large number of rural applicants can benefit from the scheme as long as they are adults and reside in the local area.
Benefits of MGNREGA
The benefits of the MGNREGA scheme can be summed up as follows:
- It helps boost the consumption growth of the country by increasing the spending power in the rural areas.
- It enhances the power of the Gram Panchayats.
- It provides the guarantee of paid employment in the rural regions of the country.
- It promotes the social inclusion of the rural population of the country.
- It ensures better usage of the land and water resources of the rural regions of the country.
- It ensures better usage of the unutilized and underutilized labor resources.
- It promotes the betterment of infrastructure in the Indian rural areas.
Applying for the NREGA Job Card
Individuals aged 18 years and above, can apply for the NREGA job card by registering under the Mahatma Gandhi NREGA scheme. Registration would have to be done in a designated format. Also, the registration application should be submitted to the Gram Panchayat of the rural area anytime during the year. Once registered, the Gram Panchayat would verify the following details:
- Whether the applicant’s household is a real household as mentioned in the application form
- Whether the household and the applicant are local residents of the Gram Panchayat
- Whether the applicant is an adult member, i.e. aged 18 years and above
This confirmation should be done within 14 days of the submission of the application. Once the confirmation is complete, the Gram Panchayat would issue the NREGA card to qualified individuals. An NREGA Job Card is valid for 5 years after which it should be renewed with the Gram Panchayat.
Steps to check NREGA Job Card List 2021
How to check NREGA Job Card List 2021
- Visit the official link of the Nrega Portal i.e. https://nrega.nic.in/
The homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage of the official website of NREGA, you have to click on the Job Cards option in the Transparency & Accountability section.
Please refer to the image shown below.
- Now you will see the list of all the states which are covered under the scheme. In this list, you have to click on the link of your state applied.
Please refer to the given image.
- You have to provide information related to Financial Year, District, Block and Panchayat on the new page.
After entering all the information, you can click on Proceed.
- On this page you will see the NREGA Job Card List according to your district, region, and panchayat. Here you have to find your name and click on your Job card Number.
- After clicking on your Job card number, the information about the job card will be appear in front of you.
Here you will get information related to the duration of employment, fixed period and work on which employment was offered.
- These were the simple steps through which the individual can view the complete details of the NREGA Job Card List 2021.
These are the simple and easiest steps to check the complete details of the NREGA Job Card List 2021
State Wise MGNREGA Job Card 2021
We have mentioned state wise details of the Nrega job card list 2021 below so that the applicants can view the job card list directly without any hassle. If you are facing any issue please feel free to ask in comment section.
|Name of State||Job Card Details|
|ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR||View Details|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||View Details|
|ARUNACHAL PRADESH||View Details|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||View Details|
|DAMAN & DIU||View Details|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||View Details|
|JAMMU AND KASHMIR||View Details|
|MADHYA PRADESH||View Details|
|TAMIL NADU||View Details|
|UTTAR PRADESH||View Details|
|WEST BENGAL||View Details|
FAQs About NREGA Job Card
NREGA or National Rural Employment Guarantee Act was changed to MGNREGA on 2nd October 2009 with the passing of amendment in the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005.
No, NREGA yojana is for every member of a household of rural India who is above the age of 18 years and has volunteered to do manual work.
You can check card details about the account, fixed wages, and the number of days you have worked on the NREGA job card.