About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Yojana, A great initiative of
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi – An Overview
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Benefits:||6000 per annum|
Eligibility For Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
If Farmer families qualify these criteria, Then he/she can get benefit from this Yojana:
- Small and marginal farmers are eligible for PMKSNY.
- Farmer families that hold cultivable land can apply for the benefits of this plan.
- A beneficiary should be an Indian citizen.
- Alongside these, farmers from both rural and urban regions can be enlisted under the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. However, its guidelines also exclude certain categories of individuals from its beneficiary list.
List of Beneficiary UTs and States of PM Kisan Yojana
|Uttar Pradesh||West Bengal|
When you applying as a beneficiary for PM scheme, individuals would need to submit the following documents:
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of citizenship
- Documents substantiating ownership of land
- Details of bank account
Individuals will need to provide scanned copies of such documents if they are registering online.
How to Check the Beneficiary Status of PM Kisan?
- Visit official website. – pmkisan.gov.in
- Click on “Beneficiary Status” under Farmer’s Corner.
- Enter the Aadhaar number, registered mobile number, or account number.
FAQ ABOUT Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
What is the Official Website For PM Kisan Farmer Online