RAJSSO ID or Emitra SSO, also known as SSOID Portal in Rajasthan, is an extremely important portal launched by the Government of Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. The main objective of SSO ID is to provide online services to the people of the state. Rajasthan SSO portal renders you online services of more than 100 departments at one single portal. Read on to get the complete data regarding SSO Rajasthan.
SSO ID Rajasthan- Complete Overview
|Name||SSO ID Rajasthan|
|Launched by||Govt. of Rajasthan|
|Objective||Benefits of services to citizens|
Eligibility Criteria For SSO ID Rajasthan
Registration for SSO ID can be done by those who are citizens of Rajasthan state.
The businessmen of Rajasthan and SPIF state government employees can use SSO ID.
Update: As per UIDAI Policy, UID number is no longer stored in RajSSO system. Instead REFERENCE NO. provided by State’s AADHAAR VAULT is stored and is also shown in user’s profile.As per Policy (w.e.f. 01/03/2017), JanAadhaar/ Bhamashah updation OR one-time AADHAAR Verification (authentication only) is mandatory for all state govt. employees. If your mobile number and/ or email address is not updated in Aadhaar (UID)/ Bhamashah/ JanAadhaar, please update at nearest Emitra Kiosk. RajSSO never reads or write any post/ mail for users having their SSOID created using Social Media services like Facebook/ Google. Data Privacy is maintained in compliance to applicable laws.w.e.f. 01 March, 2017, Designation based SSOIDs should not be used for Login/ Sign-In.
Use of SSOID
If you want to fill any application form, you must have an SSO ID in Rajasthan. It is a One Digital Identity for all Applications launched by Rajasthan Govt. SSO ID is a single ID for all applications.
Benefits of Rajasthan Emitra SSOID Registration 2021
- After the formation of the SSO portal launched by the Rajasthan government, ordinary citizens will be able to avail of various government schemes using the same name and password.
- From the beginning of this portal, you will not be required to fill the registration form in the government schemes application. In this way, your time will be saved by SSO ID.
- Government job applications can be filled using this ID. After the new amendment, no application can be made in Rajasthan without SSO ID.
Features Offered On SSO Rajasthan
- Artisan Reg. (Artisan Registration)
- Bhamashah Card
- BPAS (UDH)
- SSO ID for an arms license
- Attendance MIS (Attendance MIS)
- LSG (change of land use)
- Business Registration
- Digital Visitor Register (Digital Visitor Register)
- Bank correspondence
- E-Sakha (e-Sakhi)
- Challenge for change
- Drug Control Organization (DCO)
- Forest and wildlife
- GPS CONSULTANCY
- GST home portal
- I start
- E-MITRA (Emitra)
- E-Mitra Report
- JOB (Job)
- JOB FAIR (Job Fair)
- Drug Control
Steps for Registration SSOID Online 2021
Recipients of Rajasthan, who want to register on the SSO ID portal, should follow the below steps.
- Firstly, the candidate needs to visit the official website of SSO ID- https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in. After visiting the official website, the home page will open.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Register. Click on this option. After clicking- the front page will open.
- You can register with an identity card like Aadhaar Card, Bhamashah Card, FaceBook ID, Gmail ID, etc.
- While creating an SSO ID, you will have to create a username and password automatically. With the help of which, you will log in under the portal.
- You will choose one of these options- an application form will open in front of you. For which you will have to fill all the information asked.
- After filling in all the information, click on the update button. In this way, you can get registered under SSO Rajasthan.
SSOID Citizen Registration Procedure
If you are a citizen of Rajasthan, you have to choose the citizen option in SSO Rajasthan / Rajsso ID Online Registration. You have five options to register for the online application, which are as follows:
- Jan Aadhaar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Aadhar Card
- Facebook Account
- Google Account
SSOID Registration for Private Sectors Udyog (Industries)
- Click on “Udyog” Option.
- Now, you can see two option “Business Registration Number or Udyog aadhaar”. Select any one.
- If you click on “Udyog aadhaar” option.
- Now Enter the UAN ID and Mobile Number for the Sso Rajasthan.Gov.In registration.
- Click on next Button, now you can see SSO ID Udyog Registration process has been successfully completed.
SSO ID Registration for Government Employee
- You have to select the “Government Employee” option to register under the SSO ID portal.
- Enter SIPF number and password (SSO Rajasthan SSO ID)
- Now you will be able to login into RajMail SSO.
After finishing the registration process, you can log in to the SSO ID Login Rajasthan portal. The following steps are to be followed by the applicants for the login in the SSO ID.
How To Login Into The Rajasthan SSO ID?
- Open Official website
First, you have to access the SSO official website – sso.rajasthan.gov.in. The homepage will appear.
- Click On Login Button.
Now you will see the option to log in option. In that option, you will have to enter your user ID and password. Also, enter the captcha code and hit the enter button.
- Submit login details then click on login button.
Now you will be able to login to your page in the SSO Portal of Rajasthan easily.
How to Know RAJ SSO ID:-
- First, visit the official website of RAJ SSO ID
- After visiting SSO ID official website, you need to click the option “I Forgot my Digital Identity (SSOID)” as shown in Image below.
- On click, You will be redirected to a page where you will get options to reset your user id.
- Hereby choosing these options, you can know your SSO ID UserID.
- Mostly, make their SSOID by Aadhar Card so I will tell you how can you know your SSO ID.
- So firstly you have to click on Aadhar card tab then you will find an option to fill Aadhar Card number.
- After filling Aadhar number just proceed with system and SSOID will be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID.
You can follow another method also to know your SSO ID :-
To recover the SSOID, you can send a SMS to 9223166166.
i.e. type RJ SSO and send it to 9223166166 from your registered mobile.
Note: To use this service, it is important that you should have logged-in to SSO portal at least once w.e.f. 07/09/2018 onwards.
SSO Rajasthan helpline number- 0141 5153 222, 0141 512 3717
SSO Rajasthan help desk email- [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
SSO ID Full form is a Single Sign-On Identification Number that aims to provide benefits of various government schemes and jobs in the state.
The main objective of SSO ID is to provide online services to the people of the state. Rajasthan SSO portal renders you online services of more than 100 departments at one single portal.
No, it is only for the residents of Rajasthan.
official website of SSOID is sso.rajasthan.gov.in
1. Click on I Forgot my Password.
2. Press Click Here.
3. On the next page, you have to enter the SSOID or email address.
4. Then select either Mobile, Email (Personal) or Aadhaar ID/VID and enter the details.
5. Next enter the Captcha from the image and then click on Submit button.