Hello Friends, today we will provide you all information about TN Patta Chitta. We will provide you
Check out complete information about Patta Chitta below:-
Patta Chitta is an extremely important official land record document issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu government has launched an official Patta Chitta web portal from which you can easily view land records / Patta Chitta details online.
Patta’s name comes to our mind as soon as the name of the land record comes and how to get Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta? Eligibility for Patta Chitta, What is the validity of TN Patta Chitta? Etc., questions arise. In this article, we will try to answer all your questions, so you read this article completely.
What is a Patta?
The Patta is a legal and important document issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu in the name of the real owner of the property. It serves as a revenue record of a specific piece of land. It is also known as “Record of Rights” (ROR). Patta includes the following details: –
- Name of the property owner
- Name of the district concerned, taluka and village
- Patta number
- Survey Number and Subdivision
- Land Area Information and Tax Details
- Description of land being wetland or dryland
What is a Chitta?
It is a legal revenue document giving information about an immovable property which is issued by the concerned Village Administration Officer (VAO) and Thaluka office. Chitta provides relevant details about ownership, size, area of a land.
By this, in priority the land is classified into Nanjai (wetland) and Punjai (dry land). The term “Nanjai” refers to a specific land or area with water bodies like canals, rivers, ponds, etc. while the word “Panjai” refers to the association of lesser water bodies with the land.
Note: Tamil Nadu government did not issue Chitta until 2015. At that time Patta and Chitta were merged into one document with all the relevant details mentioned in the Patta.
Key Points of TN Patta Chitta
TN Patta Chitta View Online @eservices.tn.gov.in
|Subject||TN Patta Chitta|
|Categories in article||TN Patta Chitta, Tamil nadu Land Records, TN Patta View Status Check|
|Portal Name||Anytime / Anywhere e-Service|
|Beneficiary||Resident of Tamil Nadu|
|Department Name||Revenue Department|
TN Patta Chitta Online Application Process
You can easily apply for Patta Chitta by following the given steps: –
- First of all you have to visit the Official Website of the Department of Revenue, Tamil Nadu.
- On the homepage of the official website, click on “View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract“.
- Now you have to select your District and Area on the new page. As an area, you will be given the option of urban and rural. Select your respective urban or rural area and click ‘Submit‘.
For urban Area
- Select your district, taluka and village and select one from Patta or Survey Number and fill the CAPTCHA code and click “Submit“.
For rural Area
- Enter your district, taluka, city, ward, block, survey number, subdivision number and click on “Submit” while filling the CAPTCHA code.
If all the details are found correct, the Town Survey Land Register will issue a certificate online with specific property or land information, which will include information such as type of land survey number, locality, municipal gate number etc.
Transfer of Patta Chitta
The transfer of Patta Chitta is done in the event of a property sale. The process of Patta transfer is similar to the registration process for Patta land. Documents required for transfer of TN Patta Chitta are as follows: –
- Copy of land sale record
- Proof of possession of property, water or electricity bill etc.
- An affidavit
The major stages of Patta Chitta transfer are as follows: –
- For this you should submit an application to your nearest Tehsildar office.
- Your application will be accepted or rejected after examination of the specified property based on the documents provided with the application form.
How to Check the Status of TN Patta Chitta
The major stage to check Patta Chitta status is as follows:-
- Go to the Tamil Nadu E-District Official Website.
- Enter the ‘Application ID’ and the mentioned ‘Captcha Values’.
- After that you click on “Get Status“, now you will be able to see the status of Patta Chitta application.
Validation of your Patta Certificate
You can check the validity of issued certificates online, for this you have to take some steps after which the status of Patta Chitta will be reflected.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on “Verify Patta”.
- Enter the ‘Reference Number’ and click on ‘Submit’
Patta Chitta Authorized Certificate Fee
You can get Patta Chitta authorized certificate online by depositing a fee of Rs 100.
Similarly, for other interesting information related to the Government of Tamil Nadu, you were connected to our website WWW.INDIASCHEME.COM. Similarly, for updates related to other schemes, bookmark our website.
FAQ”s About Patta Chitta
How to view Patta Chitta online from Tamil Nadu?
Information about view Patta Chitta online is given in the article, so you should read this article carefully.
Is it important to have a Patta?
Yes, Patta certifies that the person legally owns the land or property. Also, if there is a dispute related to the property, the Patta can be issued as evidence.
How can I transfer Patta?
The legal heir has the right to transfer the Patta in his name in the event of the death of the owner of the land or property in the absence of the will. In the event of a will by a deceased person, the beneficiary can transfer the Patta in his name with the consent of others. For further information in this regard, read the heading “Transfer of Patta Chitta”.
What do you mean by Patta, Chitta and TSLR?
For more information related to this, read the above article completely.