UP Ration Card 2021-2022: As per the government of Uttar Pradesh, a ration card is a card offered by the government to provide ration to poor people at a cheap concessional rate. Beneath this, wheat, rice, pulses, oils & more are made open to people at a subsidized price so that even the most miserable of the poor can conveniently make their existence.
Types of UP Ration Card
- APL ration card: APL ration cards are for those people who come under the above poverty line. Individuals of the state can likewise apply for the ration card, and there is no income limit, and the color of this ration card will be orange.
- BPL ration card: BPL ration cards are for those people who come under the below poverty line. The color of this ration card will be red.
- Antyodaya AAY ration card: Antyodaya ration cards are for extensively poor families. The color of this ration card will be green.
Ration Price in UP Under NFSA
Under NFSA all the rations (grains and food items) are provided to the ration cardholder under nominal prices.
- Wheat- Rs.2 per kg
- Rice- Rs.3 per kg
- Sugar- Rs.13.50 per kg
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
- To provide the subsidized food to all poor people in the state.
- Through the ration card, the people of the state can apply for a driving license.
- People of the state can also use the ration card as proof of identity.
- At the concessional rates, poor people of the state can buy food items provided by the government such as; wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc.
- At the time of admission to the school, you can also use the Uttar Pradesh ration card.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For UP Ration Card 2021-2022
Ration card online application is provided according to the eligibility and criteria prescribed for Uttar Pradesh. Only those residents of UP who fulfill all these eligibility conditions can get the benefit of ration card –
- An applicant for Ration Card must be a native / permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicants must be from the BPL family.
- These criteria may be different for rural and urban area ration cards of UP.
- The age of the applicant for the ration card must be 18 years or more.
- The applicant should have all the prescribed documents available.
After fulfilling the criteria, you will be able to take advantage of the ration card scheme. This criteria changes from time to time. Therefore, you should also be eligible according to the changed criteria.
Here is the list of the documents required to apply for a ration card online.
- Aadhaar Card – Applicant should have Aadhaar Card.
- PAN Card – This is optional.
- Passport size photo of the applicant (currently drawn)
- Mobile number.
- Income certificate.
- Photocopy of bank passbook.
- Electricity bill.
- Gas Connection Bill.
To apply for a ration card, the document mentioned above needs to be photocopied.
How To Apply For A Card Online?
Follow these simple steps to apply for a UP card online.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Food and Supplies Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- You have to click on the option of download form on its homepage.
- After this, you have to click on the link to the application form.
- Then, a page will open in front of you. With this, you can download the form according to your category.
Now you have to fill in the information asked in the form.
How To Check Ration Card Status online?
Those who have recently applied for a ration card can check their ration card status by following these simple steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website- https://fcs.up.gov.in/ of the Food and Supplies Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- On this website, you have to go to the option of NFSA and click on the Beneficiary List of NFSA.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, on which a district-wise list of UP ration cards will be displayed.
- After opening the district-wise list, you will have to go to the district of your area and click on it.
- A new page will open with a click on the district. In this, click on the eligibility list of Uttar Pradesh NFSA according to the urban and rural areas.
- After selecting the urban and rural list, the list will appear in the shopkeeper’s name. From this, you have to choose the name of the shopkeeper giving the ration. As soon as the name of the shopkeeper comes, the name of all the consumers will be displayed.
- After this, you have to find your name. On clicking on the name of the candidate, the name of the entire family members will appear on the list.
UP Ration Card – Helpline Number
The state government has also issued a helpline number to provide logo and facility. People of Uttar Pradesh who want to get any information related to listing or ration can get it by contacting the helpline number.
- 18001800150 and 1967
FAQs (Frequently Answered Questions)
As per the government of Uttar Pradesh, a ration card is a card given by the government to provide ration to poor people at a cheap concessional rate. Beneath this, wheat, rice, pulses, oils & more are made open to people at a subsidized price.
There are three types of UP Ration Cards. They are as follows:
APL ration card
BPL ration card
Antyodaya AAY ration card
To provide the subsidized food to all poor people in the state.
Through the ration card, the people of the state can apply for a driving license.
People of the state can also use the ration card as proof of identity.